Tennis Elbow | Lateral Epicondylitis

F.A.Q. | Frequently Asked Questions

What's the difference between Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow?

Tennis Elbow occurs on teh outside of your elbow, whilst Golfer's Elbow occurs on the inside.

Medically Tennis Elbow is called Lateral Epicondylitis, whilst Golfer's Elbow is called Medial Epicondylitis.

17 June, 2010