Rotator Cuff Tear
What are the symptoms of a Rotator Cuff Tear?
- Pain and tenderness
- The pain around your shoulder, usually around the side or front
- It is worsened when reaching overhead or behind your back. Activities such as combing your hair, hanging up the washing or doing up a bra may be extremely difficult.
- As the symptoms worsen, you may have difficulty sleeping, especially on the affected side.
- Shoulder weakness
- You may experience difficulty moving your arm, especially when trying to lift it
- Many people find it hard to lift their arm above shoulder height
- Shoulder stiffness
- You may be restricted in how far your arm can move.
28 April, 2012