Your Family Doctor (GP)
Your Family Doctor will be able to diagnose and help treat your problem. He or she will be able to
- tell you about your problem
- advise you of the best treatment methods
- prescribe you medications
- and if necessary, refer you to Specialists (Consultants) for further treatment
Bring along information about yourself
It can be a great help for your doctor if you bring along the following information about yourself
- A list of your medications, including the name and dosage.
- Information about your medical problems and past treatment
- Previous investigation results, such as xrays and blood tests.
Prepare a list of questions for your doctor
Coming prepared with a list of questions can really help you get the most out of your consultation with your doctor.